OSEA, an organic marine-based skincare line, is introducing its newest product, Anti-Aging Body Balm. OSEA Founder Jenefer Palmer says her newest product “rejuvenates dry, flaky skin and helps to firm and tighten skin on arms, legs and all over the body.”
The new balm is a silky, sea-mineral enriched liquid body balm with coconut oil and other lush botanical oils. This product not only softens skin, it also stimulates cell repair with omega fatty acids, sea minerals, antioxidants and skin-soothing peptides.
Anti-Aging Body Balm also features hand-harvested organic marine extracts that Jenefer discovered while on a quest to the Sea of Patagonia. She originally embarked on this quest after experiencing a rejuvenating algae bath on a trip to Buenos Aires. Jenefer knew she had discovered something special and made the journey to Patagonia to find the source of this bath. The minerals she found inspired the OSEA skincare line and are infused into her newest skincare product:
- GIGARTINA is extremely moisturizing, regulates sebum production and stimulates cell regeneration. It is rich in polyphenols and helps soothe eczema and psoriasis.
- Undaria is rich in sodium, iron, potassium, calcium and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12 to help maintain the skin’s moisture balance and inhibit the activity of hyaluronidase–an enzyme that breaks down the hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Macrocystis is an extract of a giant brown seaweed with a high iodine, vitamin, and mineral content. An antiseptic and anti-irritant, it helps to heal sun-damaged skin and prevent wrinkles.
- Alaria Esculenta is a new marine extract from the brown algae Alaria Esculenta that nourishes and protects the skin. It contains omega-3 and omega-6 oils and natural enzymes that help preserve skin elasticity and suppleness
- Coconut Oil is loaded with powerful antioxidants. Its small molecular structure allows for easy absorption through the skin. Coconut oil helps protect skin from hyper-pigmentation, loss of tone, and wrinkling.
According to Holistic Healing News publisher Trina Becksted, Anti-Aging Body Balm was “Very rich an intoxicating…it was able to even out the dryness from my feet and smells good enough to eat! The botanicals are blissfully blended. I hope everyone will try it.”
Jenefer says best results come from daily use. It costs $38 and comes in a 6-ounce glass recyclable bottle.
Drawing on the latest innovations in green chemistry and technology, OSEA products are 100 percent free of synthetic fragrances, genetically modified ingredients, parabens and sulfates. All products are certified vegan, biodegradable and are made with USDA organic seaweed.
For additional information or product samples, please contact Jenefer Palmer at: email@example.com.
To order OSEA skincare products please visit www.oseamalibu.com.